Whether you are able to donate financially, donate your time, know a homeowner who could benefit from Rebuilding Together St. Louis or would like more information, we invite you to contact us using the forms below.
Construction Manager Job Opening!
Job Title: Construction Manager
Hours: Full-Time, non-exempt (up to 40 hours per week)
Reports to: Program Director
Starting Salary $45,000 plus benefits
Rebuilding Together provides free home repairs to low-income homeowners who are seniors or individuals with disabilities that increase their safety, comfort, and independence.
The Construction Manager works in a staff/volunteer team driven environment to assess homes and work with low-income homeowners to rehab and renovate homes, with the help of volunteers and paid contractors. The Construction Manger works with a variety of populations including older adults and individuals with disabilities; volunteers, sponsors, donors, and contractors.
- Complete home evaluations by scheduling visits, creating a Scope of Work and taking photos of work needed
- Develop bid requests, send out bid requests, work with the Programming Department on selection of contractor and oversee the project to completion
- Working with awarded contractors in ensuring proper permits are pulled along with any required architectural drawings as needed per project
- Working with union leaders to facilitate home repairs performed by participating unions
- Proper and timely entry of project information into Salesforce
- Inspect work while in progress and when completed by contractors and volunteers and complete necessary paperwork
- Assist in Rebuilding Day preparations as assigned by Program Director this includes scheduling House Captain responsibilities which include organizing trainings
- Responsible for maintaining an organized tool and supply inventory according to policy
- Responsible for maintenance scheduling on company vehicles including annual registrations along with general upkeep
- Performing minor home repairs as needed
- Managing contractor and skilled volunteer pool to ensure we have qualified resources to perform home repairs and complete grant requirements in a timely manner
- Manage community projects as assigned
- Ensure construction site safety
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Extensive work experience and expertise providing home repairs and remodeling, construction, and project management
- Ability to work with diverse homeowners in their homes, creating friendly, helpful atmosphere
- Ability to move materials weighing 30-50 pounds independently or with assistance
- Good organizational skills a must
- Good communications skills, both oral and written
- Own transportation, valid Missouri Driver’s license, and proof of insurance
- Position requires significant local travel
- Ability to work in a team setting is crucial
- Experience with data entry and Microsoft Suites a plus
To apply send resume (include job title in subject of email) to:
Rebuilding Together, Attention: Leslie Zotz, 357 Marshall Avenue, Suite 2, St. Louis, Missouri 63119 or email@example.com
Contact Rebuilding Together St. Louis
PLEASE NOTE: Our office is currently closed to the public, but all staff members are available via e-mail and phone.