Looking for Home Repairs?
Thank you for your interest in Rebuilding Together St. Louis’ home repair programs. We understand that your home conditions may be causing a lot of concern and could be impacting your safety and well-being.
With so many St. Louis area homeowners looking for assistance with repairs, we have established the following criteria for new applicants to Rebuilding Together St. Louis.
Please review our basic qualifications and program information below. If you have any questions, please call our office at 314-918-9918, Ext. 116.
Are you eligible?
You may be eligible to apply for our programs, if
- You are a US Military Veteran or the surviving spouse of a US Military Veteran living in a home you own in St. Louis City or St. Louis County, Missouri. OR
- You are age 65 or older, living in a home you own in St. Louis City or St. Louis County, Missouri. OR
- You are a homeowner in St. Louis City or St. Louis County, Missouri, with a diagnosed disability that requires home modifications for you to be able to move around your home safely.
- You are up to date on the mortgage and property taxes (within two years) at your home,
- Your household qualifies as low-income based on HUD guidelines, with an income at or below 80% of the area median income for the St. Louis area. Some grants require household incomes at or below 50% of the area median income. Current income maximums - counting ALL sources of income - are listed in the tables below.
|Household Size||Annual Income Limit (80%)||Monthly Income Limit (80%)|
|Household Size||Annual Income Limit (50%)||Monthly Income Limit (50%)|
WHen Should You Apply?
Applications are accepted from US Military Veterans year-round.
Applications are currently being accepted from eligible residents who own their home in the municipalities of St. John, Missouri or Ferguson, Missouri.
The application period for homeowners living in other St. Louis County municipalities and in St. Louis City will open again in late January 2023. If you would like to be notified by email when the application period opens, please provide your contact information HERE.
Click here to download a PDF file with our US Military Veteran Application Form - US Military Veteran Application
Click here to download a PDF file with our Application form homeowners who are not US Military Veterans - Non US MIlitary Veteran Application